Dr PretekT 3Ply Disposable 3 Ply CE marked Face Mask, Box of 50
Disposable Face Mask 3Ply (CE)
PRODUCT PERFORMANCE AND STRUCTURE
This mask is composed of 3 layers. The mask face layer can be divided into inner, middle and outer layers. The inner layer is skin-friendly ( nonwovens ). The middle layer is filtration layer ( melt-blown fabric ). The outer layer is anti-bacteria layer made of one type of special material ( nonwovens )
How to put on a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Remove a mask from the pack and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- Determine which side of the mask is the top.
- Determine which side of the mask is the front. The colored side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.